Feed My babyy hamster Please ;)

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

lifey :)

Weeeee..darl purposely back ipoh pass my birthday with me last thursday and he have no class at friday..yahooooo~so that he can acc me more ^^
Darl plan to have a small celebration for me..but finally cancelled dy cause i cannot celebrate.Anyway..i still have a happy 18 birthday with him.How we pass that day?It was a SECRET XP
L.O.V.E


Gathering with my beloved babe saturday..xixi..i really like to chit chak with them.There have endless topics between us....and and and..my Leong Hok Yan give me a present that day.HoHo..

Tadahhhhhh~


it so cute right?thanks her for giving me this..she said want me smile always..hoho..sweet her.I put it in my room and see it everyday..haha..make me everyday also feel so miss her :$ sometimes feel like wanna tell them every sad things..but it just like already forget what i sad about when i meet them.Life being colourful because of them :)


Well,i have a new target for my life.I wanna study for pet groomed..but maybe need go kl for it.Hmmmm~mummy and darl must be very worry if i go so far for study.What should i do?I really dunno can how :'( Wish can study here. ><



Darl's Final exam coming,may not back for three weeks..really sad bout it.I really miss him so muchh..I want go find him but i scare i'll disturb him study.Sometimes i really feel wanna ask him dun care anything and just back to me.I know it so selfish and childish..but i really very suffer without him..but i just think it when i sad..i know i won't do it and won't let him do it.I'll just wait and wait and find a chance to meet him.Hope he fine there.I should be more mature.Should understand that we must sacrifice for our future.I never jealous others that how sweet they are because i know the way we love is different.❤

1 comments:

meh. said...

viviannnn:) i miss plknnnn.

Post a Comment